SHADAC offers technical assistance for states that want to apply findings from the federal surveys of health insurance coverage (to monitor their uninsured populations. These surveys include:
- American Community Survey (ACS)
- Current Population Survey - Annual Social and Economic Supplement (CPS)
- Medical Expenditure Panel Survey (MEPS)
- National Health Interview Survey (NHIS)
Examples of this technical assistance include issue briefs, technical briefs, conference calls, and one-on-one assistance to inquiries.
SHADAC also has conducted extensive research on the discrepancies between survey estimates of enrollment in Medicaid and the number of enrollees reported in administrative data.
- Visit SHADAC's Medicaid Undercount Project page for more information.
You may also review SHADAC's publications regarding measures of health insurance coverage.
Inquiries are welcome to firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-624-4802.