This online privacy statement is intended to inform you about what information is collected by SHADAC about our website visitors and how the information is used.
Personally Identifiable Information
SHADAC is committed to respecting your online privacy and recognizes your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information ("personal information") you share with us.
Personal Information means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, a home or other physical address and an email address or other contact information, whether at work or at home.
In general, you can visit SHADAC's web pages without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. In the event that you choose to share personal information with us (for example, when subscribing to our mailing list), SHADAC will not release this information to external parties without your consent unless required by law.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
SHADAC collects non-personal information about your internet connection on this web site to help manage the web site and improve service. This information includes but is not limited to:
- The Internet Protocol (IP) and the name of the Internet domain you used to access the Internet
- The IP address or URL of the web site from which you directly linked to this web site
- The date and time you accessed this web site
- The pages visited on this web site
- The browser and operating system you used to access this web site
- The search terms used on our search engines
If you have questions about this site, its collection of information, and/or its online privacy statement, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 612-624-4802.
Policy last revised on January 9, 2015.