This report is one out of a series of five reports prepared for the Idaho Office of Performance Evaluations (OPE), the Joint Legislative Oversight Committee, and the Idaho Health Care Task Force as part of the project, "Idaho’s Health Care Costs and Options to Improve Health Care Access."
This report presents a study of private health care expenditures in Idaho conducted by SHADAC. The report addresses the following questions:
- How much is spent with private funds on health care in Idaho?
- How much is spent with private funds on different health care services?
- What are the private expenditures associated with individual health insurance plans?
- What are the private expenditures associated with group health insurance plans?
- What are the administrative costs associated with private health insurance plans?
- How much uncompensated care is provided by Idaho’s hospitals?
The Idaho Health Care Task Force reports prepared by SHADAC include:
- Idaho2007_Task2_Report.pdf (PDF/425.42 KB)