SHAP State Chartbooks
SHADAC has developed a chartbook of health insurance coverage estimates for each SHAP grantee state. The chartbooks feature estimates from the 2009 American Community Survey (ACS).
Each chartbook includes:
- Maps of uninsurance estimates for children and adults, as well as children and adults under 200% FPL
- Tables of health insurance coverage estimates for the above population groups, with variance information
- Sub-county estimates of uninsurance (where available)
- Demographic profiles of state populations
For more information on the ACS refer to SHADAC's briefs:
- "An Introduction to the American Community Survey Health Insurance Coverage Estimates," September 2009; and
- "Comparing Health Insurance Estimates from the American Community Survey and the Current Population Survey," September 2010.
Select a state from the drop-down menu below to view State Chartbooks: