Grantees will have access to technical assistance and support from the State Health Access Data Assistance Center (SHADAC) at the University of Minnesota School of Public Health. Some of SHADAC's specific technical assistance activities could include:
- Assisting on evaluation design and implementation.
- Expertise and up-to-date knowledge of federal surveys of health coverage and how the data can be applied to specific states.
- Directing analysts and researchers to the appropriate state agency and person in their search for information.
- Connecting state analysts and national health data experts to address needs relating to access, usability, and interpretation of data.
- Providing technical assistance to researchers using state survey data.
- Reviewing survey sampling plans (this program will not support large-scale data collection, but will support the expansions of existing data collection efforts, such as purchasing additional sample of an existing survey).
- Providing support with dissemination efforts.
To request tecnical assisance, please contact SHADAC, firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-624-4802.