State Reform Survey Workgroup
The State Reform Survey Workgroup is composed of researchers and state analysts from a range of state and federal agencies and health services research organizations. The group focuses on methodological and topical issues related to state health reform surveys.
Below is a sampling of resources produced by and for the State Reform Survey Workgroup having to do with the measurement of health insurance coverage and other reform-relevant measures.
- Survey Questions about Subsidies for Health Insurance: Does Terminology Matter? (webinar)
- State Reform Survey Workgroup Meeting (2015)
- Recommendations for Using Surveys to Measure Health Coverage Post-Reform: Lessons from Massachusetts
- Adapting State Surveys to Measure Health Coverage Post-Reform
- SHADAC State Reform Survey Workgroup Report (2011)
- Medicaid Under-Reporting in the CPS and One Approach for a Partial Correction