SHADAC Webinar on 2011 ACS & CPS State Health Insurance Estimates
The health insurance estimates from the 2012 CPS, reflecting calendar year 2011, were released on September 12, 2012. The estimates from the 2011 ACS were released on September 20.
- Presentation slides
- ACS state-level coverage estimates compiled from American FactFinder
- SHADAC's brief, Comparing Federal Government Surveys that Count the Uninsured, September 2012.
- SHADAC's brief, Understanding 1-, 3-, and 5-year ACS Estimates: Summary Tabulations and Public Use Files, September 2012.
- Census Bureau's Health Insurance web page
- Census Bureau report: Income, Poverty, and Health Insurance coverage in the United States: 2011
- Census Bureau ACS brief: Health Insurance Coverage of Young Adults Aged 19 to 25: 2008, 2009, and 2011
- American FactFinder