Blog & News
Now Available: Final Evaluation Report on the SIM Initiative in MinnesotaJanuary 31, 2018:
SHADAC’s final evaluation report on the SIM Initiative in Minnesota is now publicly available.
This report presents the final results of the state-level evaluation of Minnesota’s SIM initiative. SHADAC conducted this evaluation between January 2015 and September 2017 under a contract with the Minnesota Department of Human Services (DHS) and in collaboration with both DHS and the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH).
This report draws on the first evaluation report (submitted in 2016) and details final results for the last two years of Minnesota’s initiative, with a focus on the following:
- Minnesota’s SIM investments both within and outside of state government
- Key outcomes of the SIM initiative in Minnesota
- Outcomes and sustainability findings specific to the areas of:
- Integrated Health Partnership (IHP) data analytics
- Team-based, integrated/coordinated care
- Accountable Communities for Health (ACHs)
- ACO alignment
- The continuation of Minnesota’s SIM model beyond SIM funding and future considerations for the state